Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fading

Well I noticed there is quite a depressive air about my blog, and even if that is the real me coming to the surface I think I should work a little harder to hide that.

Here goes:

I wore pink today, not something I choose to do on a regular basis. I felt good about myself, a shock. I lost four and a half pounds, something that made my day brighter, seeing as though I have always been the fat friend, or the short fat cousin, compared to the skinny, blond, of a bimbo, family member. What made me smile today? Hmm, good question.

Realized I can't find happy things, I am a depressed excuse for a human, won't write til I have something "good" to share.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your short lived puff of bliss!

    And hmmm, ah, but, Deanna, isn't "good" mostly a matter of perspective anyway? Heh heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days I really wanna punch you in the face. But it's all out of love if that makes it any better?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is, but my readers perspective is what I care, and depressive doesn't seem "good".

    I know you do, on a more regular basis than both of us would like to admit.

    Thanks, Vika.

    ReplyDelete