Thursday, February 10, 2011

Who am I?

There four other parts of me, the parts that people see and accept.

The first is the one that people who don't know me see, people I share a class with. They see the quiet, shy girl, that is too passive. The one who tries not to interact with others, and avoids any and all confrontation.

The next part of me is the is the one that friends see, the one that is happy, and knows how to have a good time. The one who can make them laugh, and just hang with. She is outgoing and full of life.

She is crazy and shares a million inside jokes that came from some of the best moments in her life. She is always there for them when the need her, and she doesn't see how that could be any other way, her friends are her life. She is crazy and fun with them, that's how my best friends see me.

He sees me as the girl that isn't perfect, but absolutely perfect for him. He would never want to live without me, and can't wait to live with me. He loves me more than anything, and he shows it a lot.

All those are the real me, but none of them are how I see myself. I see myself as completely worthless. I am nothing. I am empty, void of feeling, and life. And if it weren't for the people stated above I would probably be literally void of life. That is who I am.

5 comments:

  1. You appear to be rather uncertain about yourself. How is it, then, that you are so certain about others?

    I'm sorry to hear about your confliction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who I am, I am not conflicted about it, it is others that don't see the real me, that don't take that time. As for others, most people can reflect on others before they can on themselves. It's human nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the way others see you, huh? Nobody sees the whole picture then, obviously. So then how can YOU be so judgemental of anyone besides yourself? If no one can see the whole picture of you then how can you see the whole picture of someone else? Such as me (someone who you hardly know anything about).
    If you claim this then you might as well claim to be God: omniscience. I don't think you're that ignorant, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you are taking something that was done and over with and bringing it to a new website, in the open to call someone out, like I said you did. And yet you do it again. Jered, I would really appreciate it if you would take your snide comments else where.

    ReplyDelete