Monday, November 22, 2010

Some Assembly Required.

As I was washing the dishes, pondering all the mishaps of the day behind me, Nica said something that started my brain on one of its random tangents that it can't just forget. "I surround myself with broken people." Just a statement made, but a comment later and I was on the road to writing this post. Just because we haven't found who we are supposed to be yet doesn't mean we are broken, it simply means that all our pieces haven't made their way into place yet. Some people with those pieces haven't made their way into our lives. The nuts and screws of realization haven't occurred and come into being yet. They aren't there to take all the piled chaos of who we are and make it into the wonderful masterpiece we were meant to be. If you don't want to take the time to wait out our construction and development, then you can give us our piece/peace and be on your way. We aren't broken, we simply need assembled.

2 comments:

  1. I think this post is by far my favorite. There's not much I can say besides "you made a good point." It was nice to read a post with optimism.
    And again, nice imagery.
    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we should hang.:D And I like the post.

    ReplyDelete