Monday, November 15, 2010

Roses

For some one who hates roses I sure do have a lot of them.
" You hate the smell, not the look." You stated back in a matter of seconds. With that one statement, my mind started on a whole new tangent. I love the idea of things, but when it actually comes time for these things to be put into place, I'm not so sure anymore. I love seeing things, agreeing with them, talking about how wonderful they are. However I hardly go into the process to go after these things. Take love for instance, I enjoy the idea of finding that one person I want to spend the rest of my life with, but I don't have the feel for that sort of commitment. It might not be the fact that I don't even have the commitment but that I am too terrified to go after what I truly want in life. I want you, all of you. I want you forever. The thing is I'm to scared to admit that to myself half the time, let alone admit that to you. All I really want is for you to realize I actually love roses. Sure they stink, but anything good in life always does, it's hard, it takes effort, and you may get pricked by a thorn here or there, but in the long run, it's always worth it.

1 comment:

  1. That is true.Way to go. Im super glad that your love life is normal, and that your finally ready to put your foot down and go after what you want.:D It makes me a very proud mommy.:D Sometimes the best things in life do stink and all of the time they take effort, but after you acknowledge that you're on your way. Good for you D.

    ReplyDelete